These are some of my favorite products to use for various cleaning chores around the house:
Vim - for the kitchen
Mr. Clean - for the bathroom, sinks, mopping,
Bleach - to disinfect
Zero and Forever New - for washing delicates
These are so mild and they keep clthes looking bright and new
Tide Free- Still the best for every washing without the added fragrance or color
Check out the best chili recipe here
Tips for a cleaner home:
1. Central Vac - investing in a central vacuum can improve the quality of air in your home dramatically.
2. Hardwood and Tile - if renovating consider floors which are easy to clean and won't keep all the dust lingering in carpet floors.
3. Clean, I mean Really Clean! - Don't be afraid to give your home a good scrub. Put some elbow grease into it and go over certain high traffic areas more than once to ensure you have really cleaned it.
4. Declutter - get rid of it! If you haven't used it in 3 months and you don't plan on using it in the next 3 months, put it in storage or trash it.
5. Organize - Everything in your house should have a place, whether it be extra toilet paper, the mail, towels, laundry, toys, you name it. If it doesn't have a place consider one for it and start getting rid of any visible stuff lying around. Simplify.
Check out my other sites here:
diary of a blushing bride
quincy and clea